house rental in Sweden

Discussion in 'Sweden' started by rosstrainin', Nov 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rosstrainin'

rosstrainin' New Member

hi guys,

what are your thoughts on house rental in Sweden and what do you think are the benefits?

thanks

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

If you're looking to stay in Sweden for a long period of time, house rental in Sweden would be the best option for you then. Full homes, as well as smaller hotel/condos can be rented for the duration of your stay.

In general, these house rentals will be fully furnished, with beds, bedding, furniture and a kitchen stocked full of cooking utensils and pots and pans.

I would say that the main benefit of house rental in the city is that you'll be staying close to many great attractions, including Gamla Stan, the Operan house, Skeppsholmen Island, Stadshuset, the Vasa Museum, the Liseberg Amusement Park and the always popular Avenyn.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. alex2213

alex2213 New Member

I've been thinking about Sweden for a while, what are prices like for this type of accommodation?

4. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi Alex,

House rental in the capital of Sweden Stockholm is expensive and can range between $400 per month to $2400 depending on the amenities you are after and number of rooms you want.

When are planning to travel to Sweden?

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

5. Swedify

Swedify New Member

It is pretty expensive to rent a place here in Stockholm but you can sometimes find people renting out their apartments for the weekend on the English newspaper called the 'The Local' (google it). You can place an ad yourself too. Hotels are very expensive, but cheaper in the summer! Two great hostels are the Red Boat Malaren and Skanstulls Vandrahem - I recommend both!

6. kethrinelopez

kethrinelopez New Member

I think it is quite costly to stay in the Stockholm area. The price will probably be in the top end of your budget. Is there something special you would like to see or do in Stockholm? What are you requirements?