How crowded is Niagara Falls in summer

Discussion in 'Canada' started by mitraveler, Jul 26, 2014.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I've talked my mom into going to Niagara Falls. I just loved it when I was there in the fall. We think we can get there next month, but I'm worried about the crowds. How crowded is it in the summertime?

2. udontget4

udontget4 New Member

The best time to visit Niagara Falls is June to August but summer ridiculously busy once school is out and families start to travel. if you are really wanting to visit in summer, I would suggest early June or last week of August. Other than that, Niagara Falls is pretty compact and easily to get around, though you can use the WEGO bus system to explore the surrounding attractions..

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Awesome. Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll see what's available in Late August. We didn't take the bus last time we were there. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Niagara Falls isn't too busy in the fall. The weather is still nice and most of the attractions are still open. Try early October, when it's still sunny and not to chilly.

5. salvio

salvio New Member

Niagara falls are not always crowdy. the best time to visit is from June to August.

6. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Haha Salvio. I just suggested that you visit Niagara Falls on your honeymoon trip. It sounds like you've already been there. :) It has been a honeymoon destination forever. :)

7. Anto544

Anto544 New Member

That is one place I wish to see in North America. Hopefully will go next summer.