How to make a trip good?

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by ASmith, Nov 3, 2008.

1. ASmith

ASmith New Member

Hello everyone
    Can ayone explain me how i can make my travel good without much expenses?
    &
    How to find cheap accomodation ?

I will hope for the replies

Thanx

2. ruthlopez22

ruthlopez22 New Member

Hi
    dear

You just book a hotel at cheap rates in the world anywhere.

You can book your hotel throw go-cielo

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi ASmith, you can find cheap flights, budget hotels and affordable rental cars from this site. Just select a region and a place you want to go, then the page displays information on cities, hotels, flights, transportation etc., In the flight section, you can compare travel sights and able to find the lowest airfares online. Each and every hotel section help you find a budget hotel for your vacation in top travel destinations. Just visit travel accommodations section to find out more. And if you are looking for the most popular things to do in top destinations, then have a look at things to do page for sightseeings and activities. Simply subscribe for the travel newsletter and receive special travel information including discounted travel deals on hotels, flights, and rental cars plus the latest travel guides to your inbox. Find a city for your vacation and plan by yourself with the help of cheap flights and discount hotels. Best of luck!

4. edwardbaker

edwardbaker New Member

Hello dear,

According to first of all you should book a hotel who has the cheapest rates. Then after that hire a car on the rent at suitable price.

Thanks