Hurawalhi Undersea Restaurant

Discussion in 'Maldives' started by magizoe, Apr 29, 2017.

1. magizoe

magizoe New Member

Hi,

This is my 3rd trip to Maldives with my friend, and during our last trip we enjoyed beaches, and during this trip we would like to visit Hurawalhi and book a table at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant. Has anyone been there, and how was the experience. Looking for Hurawalhi resorts suggestions too...

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Yes, during my last Maldives vacation, I have been to 5.8 Undersea Restaurant which is in Hurawalhi which is located 5.8 meters beneath the surface of the ocean surrounded by corals & beautiful fish. It was a great experience & unforgettable. I liked the location of this undersea restaurant and it's really incredible. Maldives is very popular for it's exotic beaches as well as wonderful underwater restaurants, and especially this 5.8 Undersea Restaurant is the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant.

Hurawalhi offers world class scuba diving, and it has over 60 dive sites with a full range of PADI courses. Other than diving, you can explore snorkelling, spa massage, water sports and more at Hurawalhi. There are many award winning resorts too, just visit Maldives Resorts for more details and have more fun on Hurawalhi.