I am going to Hong Kong

Discussion in 'China' started by janenowinspain, Jan 13, 2010.

  1. janenowinspain

    janenowinspain New Member

    next month, and would appreciate any advice for a 62 year old woman who loves adventure as to what she should do!
  2. Ruby

    Ruby Guest

    hi there,

    I would suggest taking a ride on-board of one of the Sampan boats and explore Aberdeen Harbour.

    The Sampan boat ride takes you past the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant, and it is fun way to experience Hong Kong.

    Also, consider taking the popular cable car from Hong Kong Park to Victoria peak. You can get to the top of Victoria peak by bus too, but the cabel car is more exciting.
  3. jitendrasnv

    jitendrasnv New Member

    Hello !!!

    There are many tours and travell companies which organise the tours for the elder people who are very much fond off adventure.So i suggest you to make your tour according to them as they can give the best option to you .

  4. tanmaysnv

    tanmaysnv New Member

    Stanley Market is great. They have some nice things like clothes and souvenirs that aren't expensive at all. I went to shop there last summer when my luggage was lost, and I could get pretty much everything I needed. It is in the southeastern part of Hong Kong island. Also, you should go to Victoria's Peak. Other than a great view overlooking the city of Hong Kong, there are some places to shop there for electronics and other things like clothes and souvenirs.

    Thank !!!!
  5. BlackEyes

    BlackEyes New Member

    There are a wide variety of tours that you can take around Hong Kong suited for your age. Also, most tourist destinations here actually have facilities for the aged, so you don't need to worry about going around.

Share This Page