ice bar las vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by easygoty, Nov 3, 2010.

1. easygoty

easygoty New Member

we r going to vegas next week for a whole weekend..has anyone experienced the ice bar las vegas and is the bar actually made of ice entirely?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

The ice bar Las Vegas is a cool place for a first time experience and great place to be, especially on a really hot night. The bar is entirely made of ice and temps are kept below -5 degrees Celsius, so it's a truly Arctic experience, so you won't last an hour in there. Any longer in the ice bar and you'll get frostbites, trust me!

I'd say that if you are looking for an experience to remember in Las Vegas, as well as a break from the scorching desert heat, this is a must.

3. jim11

jim11 New Member

My fav ice bar is Minus 5 degrees Ice Bar at the Monte Carlo and Mandalay Bay...an ice bar experience provides a unique drinking experience that you will never forget!

4. amanda39

amanda39 New Member

I second Minus5 Ice Lounge at Mandalay Bay is a great bar! if you wanna go i recommend you to google it in google images and you'll see how's the bar.