India vacation

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by VacationBuddy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

End of November is a good time to enjoy a vacation anywhere in India in terms of weather, though keep in mind that north India does have a winter season (unlike south india). Therefore, if you plan to visit north India, I would suggest to avoid the months of December and January. As far as places to visit. Here is a list:

1: Mumbai, Hampi
    2: Mysore, Madurai
    3: Pondicherry, Chennai
    4: Fort Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey (houseboat)
    5: Aurangabad (Ajanta/Ellora Caves), Sanchi, Lucknow
    6: Varanasi, Kolkatta
    7: Delhi, Jaisalmer
    8: Jodhpur, Udaipur
    9: Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho
    10: Amritsar, Dharamsala
    11: Rishikesh, Delhi

2. onlyyou

onlyyou New Member

One place in India that was my highlight was Dudhsagar Falls. Getting to it is a bit of an adventure itself as you have pass by railway tracks, cross a river and hike through jungles. India's countryside is so underrated...keep away from the tourist trail if you really want to experience India!

3. akashsharma10

akashsharma10 New Member

India is the best place to visit. You can visit Rajasthan, Agra, Delhi, Goa, Kerala and The North India as well.

4. FionaRichards

FionaRichards New Member

I love your itinerary. I hope to travel there over the next few years. :)

5. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What about Goa? One of my old lady friends was able to visit in her last years, and she just adored it. She loved the beaches and totally raved about it when she got home. I never even thought about India having beaches, which is silly because it has a long coastline. Have you been there @VacationBuddy?

6. Searpon

Searpon New Member

Which is the best Indian beach to visit?

7. vishaljoshi

vishaljoshi New Member

Hi,

Thanks for sharing information. Its help for visitors.

8. Bilalmohd

Bilalmohd New Member

Mumbai and Goa are very well designed for the tourists vacation spots.

9. thomsonriver

thomsonriver New Member

Coorg is one of the most affluent hill stations in Karnataka offering unequaled luxurious holidays to tourists. Andaman group of Island consists of 52 islands out of which 36 are inhabited. Apart from the relaxed tropical ambiance, amazing diversity of corals and marine life what draws the tourist to Andaman is existence of the remnants of Stone Age culture and the colonial inheritance.

10. You can enjoy the India vacation visit Delhi to Goa to take a wonderful trip which knows as Golden Triangle Tour with Goa. You can experience the most famous tourist places and Goa beaches.

Atulksingh likes this.