Indiana hotel

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by froggies, Jun 28, 2008.

1. froggies

froggies New Member

who knows? please help. finding inexpensive Indiana hotel that is less than $150/night is very hard in the net, everything shows over $150, so can someone recommend/suggest a good Indiana hotel for 2 nights that's close to "holiday world"? my colleague is planning a weekend vacation in Indiana and it'll be any weekend of August. Any thoughts?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Ramada Tell City hotel is located only 30 minutes away from Holiday World. Also it is very near to the Ohio River and Rocky Point Marina Fishing/Bass Tournaments.This hotel is well kept and we stayed here for 3 nights for $60/night. During peak season, most of the Indiana hotels raise the rent over $100 and that's why when you tried everything shows above $100 or $150. When I started looking around mid June, it was less than $100. You can find this hotel location very easily and it's in 235, Orchard Hill Drive, Tell City, and their phone number for further reference is +1 812-547-3234. Explore holiday world and hava a nice weekend vacation in Indiana!

3. froggies

froggies New Member

thanks Andrew, any other recommendations on Indiana hotel, I can't be able to decide, so please suggest some more .... I wish I have to be there soon:)