Innsbruck Card

Discussion in 'Austria' started by GinnyDW, May 4, 2017.

1. GinnyDW

GinnyDW New Member

Is it worth buying Innsbruck Card? Do I need to buy separate card for each one or for the whole family one card? How much is the cost? Where to buy this card? Can anyone help for me..

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

I enjoyed a wonderful Innsbruck vacation 2 years before in December, and explored many places through this Innsbruck Card. Yes I felt it was worth-buying, since it offers many benefits including free one-time admission to all museums and top attractions, Free transportation to many sights on the Sightseer Bus, Children aged between 6 and 15 will get a 50% discount, 1 return trip on each cable car & lift in the Innsbruck region, Free use of public transport on all IVB routes, 1 free guided city walk and free city bike rental for 3 hrs. The Innsbruck Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours at the Innsbruck Tourist Office, museums and mountain railway terminals, and you can buy a suitable card according to your vacation plan. I have visited Golden Roof Museum, City tower, Innsbruck City Museum, Imperial Palace, Museum of Tyrolean Folk Art, Alpine zoo which is the biggest nature park of Austria, Bergisel Ski Jump Stadium and Ambras Castle with this card.