Is Bahamas crowded during spring break?

Discussion in 'Bahamas' started by bit-less, Jan 19, 2011.

1. bit-less

bit-less New Member

Me and the boyfriend are planning a vacation to Bahamas from March 10th - March 22th. I wanted to know if it is a popular destination for college kids during this time? In other words...will it be crowded? Thanks so much!

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Bahamas won't be crowded with college kids during your vacation if you travel within those dates you mentioned. April is more the traditional Bahamas spring break time in the Caribbean and that's really the time you don't want to be in places like Bahamas and Jamaica with your boyfriend. Unless, of course, you like herds of college kids, which I suspect you don't.

By the way, do expect crowds since spring is a very popular time in general, you'll have a better time than April.

Have fun!!

3. Amydiaz11

Amydiaz11 New Member

As Spring is one of the best seasons to visit Bahamas, the place will obviously be crowded. But you don't need to back out from your plan but do visit Bahama at the right time. I want to visit Bahamas after i get my American airways letter, regarding a prize i won in a competition. Please be sure to book your rooms and tickets early enough so that there is no last minute cancellation of your trip. Its the best place to relax and has many beaches too..