Island of Guam

Discussion in 'Guam' started by star, Jun 27, 2007.

1. star

star New Member

Hi, I am visiting the Island of Guam for the first time. Can anyone list the places and main attractions that I must include in my itinerary. I will be staying on the Island of Guam for almost a week with my family. So, I think we’ll have enough time to see all the tourist spots. Any experiences or stories?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Guam, the largest and southernmost island in the Mariana Islands is our family's favrite destination. We have visited the places include Two Lovers Point, Fish Eye Marine Park, Jeff's Pirates Cove, Tarza Magical Adventure Zone & Water Park, Underwater World and Ypao Beach Park. My kids enjoyed the water park very much and they want to visit again. We have stayed there only 5 days, so one week is more than enough for you to explore Guam.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Guam, the largest and southernmost island in the Mariana Islands. It is one of my favorite destination and I was very much enjoyed the places include Two Lovers Point, Fish Eye Marine Park, Jeff's Pirates Cove, Tarza Magical Adventure Zone & Water Park, Underwater World and Ypao Beach Park. My kids enjoyed the water park very much and they want to visit again. We have stayed there only 5 days, so one week is more than enough for you to explore Guam.