Italy Package Tour

Discussion in 'Italy' started by DavieBrown, Mar 30, 2017.

1. DavieBrown

DavieBrown New Member

Hi,

I'm planning my vacation to Italy for 10 days. We are a couple with two kids below 10. Would like to visit a trip to Rome, Florence and the nearby Tuscan region. We are trying for Italy Package Tour in August or late December. Which is preferable?

I would appreciate any advice on places to visit and stay for a 10 day holiday. Our interests- History, Countryside, beaches etc.,

2. Vikramkhanna

Vikramkhanna New Member

Italy tourism has boomed in recent years. Thanks to its famous places and hospitality. Since travel and tourism in Italy is a thriving affair, there are many tourism guide available online for reference. Here are some of the places that you can visit when you are in Italy and enjoy vacation to the fullest -

Venice - Murano, Burano & Torcello Tour
    Leaning tower of Pisa tour
    Walking tour at Florence
    Hop on Hop off Tour at Rome
    And if you have time you can also Do :
    City tour of Paris.
    Drive to Switzerland.
    Mt. Titlis – Orientation tour of Lucerne.
    Visit Ferrari museum

For more detailed itinerary you can also check Italy Packages offered by Thomas Cook India.

Cheers ! Happy Holidays to you

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Italy is a fantastic tourist destination and every visitor to Italy must visit 3 fascinating cities Rome, Florence and Venice.

Summer is from June through to August and Winter is from December to February. August is extremely hot and is very busy & peak tourism time. So prefer August or late December according to your interest in hot or cold weather.

I have also booked a 10 days Italy tour in mid May and started from Colosseum in Rome which is an Iconic ancient Roman gladiatorial arena then to 18th-century sculpted Trevi Fountain and Pantheon and ends with Vatican Museums. Florence is filled with monuments, museums, churches, art works and more. I have visited Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio and Galleria Art museum.

The Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the most recognizable landmarks of Italy is situated in Tuscany. Wow! its leaning position and the climbing experience is really unforgettable. Tuscany is also famous for it's wine tours and you can visit many excellent Tuscan wineries and taste the delicious wines. There is an exclusive 1 day private tour available to visit 2 wineries and you'll get the best ride, visit to great wineries and meet winery owners and interesting wine makers. Have great fun.