Jordan is a good country

Discussion in 'Jordan' started by ruthlopez22, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ruthlopez22

ruthlopez22 New Member

Hi,

Jordan is a good country

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

Jordan is a Southwest Asian country, bordered by Syria to the north, Iraq to the northeast, Saudi Arabia to the east and south and Israel to the west. All these border lines add up to 1,619 km (1,006 mi). The Gulf of Aqaba and the Dead Sea also touch the country, and thus Jordan has a coastline of 26 km (16 mi).

Jordan has a high quality of life; very high education levels, healthy population, relatively free press and liberal society, very good infrastructure, noticeably clean country, very low crime rate, thriving cultural and arts scene. Also, Jordan has a mild climate similar to that of Israel and Lebanon. Modern goods and services are easily accessible to any individual.

VacationBuddy

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi ruthlopez22,

Yes, ofcourse, jordan is the amazing country of Middle East and filled with desert castles, historical & archaeological sites and places include Amman, Petra and Dead sea. I did my Jordan tour few years back and really amazed to view the senset in the Red Sea.

I have started my Jordan tour from Amman, which is the capital of Jordan and getting around this city was very easy. The ancient Citadel, the Roman Amphitheater and the museum are some of the most visited places of Amman. If you visit Petra, then experience the camel ride, it'll be more fun and will be the most exciting experience of your Jordan tour. Petra is the most popular attraction of Jordan and has over 800 individual monuments, including buildings, tombs, temples and arched gateways.so definitely worth a visit. Dead sea is also a great attraction of Jordan and diving at Aquaba on the Red Sea Coast is a very popular activity. Aquaba is a woderful Red Sea resort and a fun place to visit. Jordan can be visited year around and the Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib Nature Reserve, Dana Nature Reserve, Kerak, Mount Nebo and Ajloun are the highlights of my Jordan tour. My most favourite place is the Dead Sea, because it offers spa & wellness experience with it's healing waters and when you dip into the water, oh! you can't beleive, it gives you an instant relax for your body, if you are planning for a Jordan tour, don't miss to visit spas in the Dead sea region!

4. khatrineluz

khatrineluz New Member

Thats a comprehensive information of Jordan.... Thanks!

5. wetravel

wetravel New Member

I agree Jordan is a very interesting destination in a Middle East. The ancient and modern capital of Jordan capital - Amman is a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new. Visit the “hidden city†of Petra built 2000 years ago. The one of the world’s most extraordinary travel is the trip by a winding canyon road to Petra’s most impressive monument — the Treasury — carved out of the solid rock from the side of the mountain. Drive to Ajloun to see Saladin’s magnificent Mountaintop castle. Visit Jerash, known as the “Pompeii of the East,†one of the world’s best-preserved Greco-Roman cities. Take a ride to Wadi Mujib, a precipitous canyon, to Kerak Castle, with its maze of stone vaulted halls and endless passageways, from the time of the Crusaders. Cross the desert to the Dead Sea where you can relax for a couple of days at the luxury spas. For the upscale and comfortable tour of Jordan check Isram World of Travel. That company offers a variety tours to the Middle East, including Jordan.

6. wetravel

wetravel New Member

Jordan capital - Amman is a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new. Visit the “hidden city†of Petra built 2000 years ago. The one of the world’s most extraordinary travel is the trip by a winding canyon road to Petra’s most impressive monument — the Treasury — carved out of the solid rock from the side of the mountain. Drive to Ajloun to see Saladin’s magnificent Mountaintop castle. Visit Jerash, known as the “Pompeii of the East,†one of the world’s best-preserved Greco-Roman cities. Take a ride to Wadi Mujib, a precipitous canyon, to Kerak Castle, with its maze of stone vaulted halls and endless passageways I agree Jordan is a very interesting destination in a Middle East. The ancient and modern capital of, from the time of the Crusaders. Cross the desert to the Dead Sea where you can relax for a couple of days at the luxury spas. For the upscale and comfortable tour of Jordan check Isram World of Travel. That company offers a variety tours to the Middle East, including Jordan.