Kangaroo Meat and Gold Coast Attractions

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Evan61, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Evan61

Evan61 New Member

Hey,

My neighbour went to the Australia last month to visit her sister's place and she said that she ate Kangaroo burger and bought kangaroo meat form supermarket when she was in Australia, I was really surprised when she showed the pictures. Next month, our family is going to Gold Coast to attend a wedding and really like to see Kangaroos as well as taste the Kangaroo fillets. Are there any good restaurants? Also, let me know the top attractions or things to do within 4 or 5 days in Gold Coast. Any suggestions or recommendations... Thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Sea World, Wet'n'Wild, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, Lamington National Park, Snapper Rocks, Greenmount Beach and Surfer's Paradise are some of the popular attractions of Gold Coast. The Surfers Paradise is the Gold Coast's entertainment centre and there are so many things to do and see. So don't miss to visit this paradise during your Australia vacation.

If you like to see kangaroos, then visit Coombabah lakeland which is one of the top spots to watch kangaroos on the Gold Coast.

Hanazono Teppanyaki is a very famous Japanese grill restaurant which offers kangaroo and banquet menus in a great atmosphere. And you can try at Bellakai too. It's also a popular restaurant with ocean view. Hope this helps.