Karaoke King

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by swrdy, Apr 5, 2007.

1. swrdy

swrdy New Member

I'm not the best singer in the world but would love just to throw all inhibitions out the window and be different for just one night and belt out 500 Miles by the Proclaimers so where would you say is a good bar to do so?

2. joe

joe Guest

I couldn't tell you where to do karaoke in Vegas but I can tell you that my song is Wind of Change by the Scorpions. The heat from everyone's lighters could melt the polar ice caps. There's nothing like a song about the Cold War to get everyone fired up!

3. d360

d360 Administrator

Here's a couple of the more popular ones.

HARD ROCK HOTEL Pink Taco: Yo Quiero Karaoke at 10 p.m. Wednesdays at 4455 Paradise Road (693-5066).

TROPICANA Hotel Karaoke from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays, and from 9 p.m.-1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays in the Tropics Lounge at the Tropicana, 3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South (739-2222).

I just returned from a week trip and I'm wiped out. This town doesn't stop! Swrdy when you go I'm expecting a full report back! in Trip Reports :)

Enjoy...

4. Conti

Conti New Member

I'm a pretty good singer myself. Only in the shower. Haha. I plan to go to Vegas soon, but Karaoke wasn't on my list of things to do. I guess it would be kind of cool to say you performed in Vegas. :)

5. swrdy

swrdy New Member

Shall be hitting Sin City on 12th May with my wee bro and staying for 5 nights at the MGM and will gladly post our trip details if we survive Vegas!

6. d360

d360 Administrator

Sure hope you booked through our MGM Booking Link they provide us with some deals to advertise that are not on their standard site and also we get a referral credit. If you find a better deal here book it and cancell your previous hotel reservation its easy to do.

Have a great time and write back if you need any more advice.
    Cheers,

7. swrdy

swrdy New Member

Thanks for the advice but everything is booked and locked in and beside it's my wee bro that's paying for it all so all I need is spending money lol. Will be sure to pick your brains a lot more before we head over as I really want this to be his best hol/bday ever and what better place than Vegas.