Kenya beach holidays

Discussion in 'Kenya' started by dj.player, Mar 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. dj.player

dj.player New Member

hello forum!

I have a question regarding Kenya beach holidays. Is there a particular time when is best to hit the coast in Kenya? any suggestions on coastal areas for a beach holiday? many thanks :)

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

There really isn't a bad time to hit the coast in Kenya, as the weather is always warm here. Popular areas include Mombasa, which is a thriving coastal city that has some of the best restaurants in the country.

Also, you might also fly to Manda Island, which is the airport that serves the popular Kenyan coastal destination of Lamu.

However, I would suggest a Kenya beach holiday in Mombasa. You can check out Bamburi and Nyali beaches, which are arguably the best beaches near town.

North of Mombasa, the beaches are more crowded, as it is here where you will find the bulk of the Kenya beach resorts.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. vacationskenya

vacationskenya New Member

Hi Dj. player,

well,in Kenya every days is a holiday :) However, the best time to visit Kenya is during the month on May. June . At this time the rates are lower and the temperatures are quite lovely. Also visiting kenya the month of July to Feb its quite in order In fact is the BEST time. You will be able to see wild beast and wild animal migration from Kenya to Tanzania. However the rates at this time are always high.

Welcome to Kenya and experience holidays as they were first meant to be.

Best regards,
    Jackline

4. ZiaraSafaris

ZiaraSafaris New Member

Hi dj,

I have found June-July to be the warmest months in Kenya. I recommend an beach like area such as Mombasa or Lamu to be ideal for your purposes, although going at peak time as I have mentioned will result in crowded beaches - so you might be better going out of season (though when no rain is expected)