Kim Kardashian's New Years Eve Party

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by krainey, Nov 18, 2011.

1. krainey

krainey New Member

It's official—Kim Kardashian is hosting a New Year's Eve bash in Las Vegas for the second year running. Tickets are available through the Venetian for $150. If you're planning a holiday trip to Vegas and aren't sure yet what to do, you can be sure this will be one heck of a party.

The event will be held at TAO Nightclub, which is at the Venetian Hotel. That was the site of last year's Kim Kardashian's New Years party, and by all accounts it was a great night, minus the release of Kim's single "Turn it Up."

Check out our Las Vegas hotel promo codes to start planning your trip, and we have a picture of Kim at Tao attached here if you want to check it out.

Attached Files:

2. AliCat

AliCat New Member

Well, that's going to be a busy night ... she's not releasing another single again this year, is she? Do you have any idea how soon the tickets would sell out or how many are available?

3. advenNeme

advenNeme New Member

wow, will she really hosting the New Years Eve Party in Vegas? dont think that's a wise move since many people can't stand her because she hasn't really done anything to be treated as such. I know many people will not visit the TAO nightclub because of her...go figure.

4. patronZ7

patronZ7 New Member

$2000 to sit next to Kim Kardashian

I wonder how much Tao paying Kim to be there? I know she's faced some public backlash in the wake of her divorce from Kris Humphries, but shelling out $20,000 for a table next to her...uhm? Luckily, you can still get into TAO for around $200 which will get you a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Well, that's better than nothing, right?