Lake Koman ferry

Discussion in 'Albania' started by Kidtonto, May 22, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Kidtonto

Kidtonto New Member

For your information, there two ferry services running between Koman to Fierze throughout the year - The car ferry and the bus-boat ferry, which transports cars, buses as well as passengers (there's a passenger hall where you can stay in case it rains). Departure times: from Fierze to Koman at 6 am and from Koman to Fierze around 9 am. Btw, Albanian beaches are amazing!

2. Klairport

Klairport New Member

On the website "Visit Kukes Region", it says that the Lake Koman ferry is still NOT on it's regular schedule
    and has NOT started running for the Spring & Summer seasons. Dont know what to make of it..are they running or not?

3. Kamilion23

Kamilion23 New Member

The ferry normally runs during the summer tourism peak season, though for unknown reasons the ferry was not running last year. It'd be a pity if the ferry wasn't running anymore because this beautiful ferry trip is so amazing.

4. hermandaz

hermandaz New Member

Lake Koman Ferry is NOT schedule for 2013..the passenger boat is not running. I know this because I contacted them and they told me both the ferry and passenger boat are NOT running this year:(