Las Vegas (Dec 9-16) Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by scooby1974, Jul 5, 2007.

1. scooby1974

scooby1974 New Member

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to possibly go to Las Vegas in December and I am having a heck of a time finding good hotel rates and cheap airfare. I would prefer to stay at one of the strip hotels, but not the crappy ones. I have been to Las Vegas 8 times and I have stayed at a few different hotels. Here are the hotels that I am considering. If anyone has any comments or suggestions about any hotels I have not listed please feel free to include them.

Venetian
    Excalibur
    Harrah's
    Treasure Island
    Bally's
    New York New York
    Flamingo
    Mirage
    Luxor
    MGM Grand
    Planet Hollywood
    Paris
    Mandalay Bay
    Caesars
    Bellagio
    Wynn
    Monte Carlo

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Well I think you might need to narrow this down a bit. Your hotels range from 250+ per night down to $59 per night. What you want to spend?

Here's a great deal at the Luxor which includes a weekend (typically weekends cost 2-3x) it would $637.00 for your entire stay!

3. scooby1974

scooby1974 New Member

Well, the cheaper the better, but also the nicer the better. So in a nutshell I would like to stay at a nice hotel for as cheap as possible.

4. d360

d360 Administrator

We have many deals and coupon codes posted in the Las Vegas Hotel Deals but you'll need to look through them. If you have any specific questions fire away.

5. scooby1974

scooby1974 New Member

The LNON code, according to the Luxor Website, is no longer available and has expired. Does anyone have any new codes.

Just out of curiosity how does one go about getting these codes from the hotels??