Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by d360, Jan 7, 2008.

1. krainey

krainey New Member

You’re welcome! I checked with a couple of travel buddies, and here’s what they had to say:

My friend Kristin is actually in Vegas this weekend; her top tip for a nice place that’s still budget-friendly is the Luxor; if you’re staying midweek you can find rooms for as cheap as $40/night, though it can be more like $70 or $90 midweek during the peak season. She also suggested the Flamingo as a bit nicer but slightly more expensive option, though she hasn’t stayed there.

My boss, who also knows Vegas very well, suggested the Monte Carlo, and if you want to go even cheaper, Bally's is also a good choice. If you don’t mind going north of the main stretch of the Strip, Circus Circus is an option, but you will have to deal with the most family-friendly hotel on the Strip.

For all the properties prices go up a lot on the weekends, so it will be harder to find really cheap rates, but not impossible, and the off-Strip hotels are always cheaper if you’re looking for the absolute lowest price.

In addition, it looks like the earlier you can go in September the better; prices start going up as it gets later in the month and into October, so it looks like midweek rates for the week of September 5, for instance, are lower that the week of September 19 or 26. This may not be true at all the properties, so it's worth checking around.

Hopefully these tips will help – Do you have a rate that you’re trying to stick to? You can also look for vacation packages for couples that can help keep the rates down.

Here are a few more promo codes for all of these places:
    Luxor Promo Codes
    The Luxor has an all inclusive package going, with the promo code lasting until 12/29/11.Here are the details:
    Luxor "All Inclusive Package" Rates from $249/nt (2nt Min). The Vegas Experience Only at Luxor! *Offer includes: All You Can Eat, All Day Buffet Pass (Pass entitles you to Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at MORE The Buffet at Luxor and Roundtable Buffet at Excalibur for each day for two guests), Two tickets to CRISS ANGEL Believe™ (Tuesday through Saturday evenings-balcony level seats), Two tickets to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Two tickets to Bodies…The Exhibition, Two Nurture Spa Day Passes, Two VIP admissions to CatHouse (*See site for additional details and restrictions). Jul 21 - Dec 29, 2011. Promo Code: PALL1 (Exp 12/28/11)

Flamingo Promo Codes
    Get 20% off room rates for a 2 or more night minimum stay; this can't be combined with any other offers or discounts. Promo code: 2NTE20.
    I didn't see an expiration date for this one, so it seems to be ongoing. They have a promo calendar on the hotel website that showed which dates for September are blacked out. The 20% off code cannot be used on these days: Sept. 3, 16, 17, 26, 27, 28. As of this morning, the rest are open.

Monte Carlo Promo Codes
    Along with the summer escape promo code listed before, there's this one:
    Monte Carlo "EXCLUSIVE STRIP VIEW" *Enjoy up to 20% off Strip View room types Sunday through Thursday when you reserve your stay on our website (*see site for additional details and restrictions). Promotion Runs: Mar 29 - Dec 29, 2011. Promo Code: XMCWEB (Exp 12/29/11)

Bally's Promo Codes
    This has the same promo code as Flaming, since they're both owned by Harrahs: 2NTE20, for 20% off room rates for a 2+ night stay. There are different blackout dates for September on this one though. They are: Sept. 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 24. As of this morning, the other days are OK for this promotion.

Circus Circus Promo Codes
    Along with the 40% off code listed before, there are these—the fall entertainment package may not fit if you don't want to see attractions while you're in Vegas, but thought I'd list it anyway:
    Circus Circus Las Vegas "Fall Entertainment Package" *Save over $260 in attractions: Book a two night stay and get discounts on ALL these attractions: Adventuredome, the Roller Coaster at New York-New York, Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, the Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage, Tournament of Kings at Excalibur, Titanic Exhibition and Bodies Exhibit at Luxor (*See site for additional details and restrictions). Promotion Runs: Feb 27 - Nov 30, 2011. Promo Code: XFALENT (Exp 12/23/11)

2. deserticon

deserticon New Member

cheap rooms in Vegas

Wow! $40 per night sounds good..didn't realize we could found rooms in Vegas that cheap. That helps a lot Kate. I think hubby and I would go for the Luxor then:)

3. alfosnsoriviera

alfosnsoriviera New Member

Vegas promo codes

I stayed at the new MGM Resort in Las Vegas for $54 per night last year using Destination360's promo code, and I have been checking ever since in D360 Vegas hotel threads for more free money and buffets vouchers and hotel deals. Thanks for posting more deals on the forum, and working so hard to make good deals available to all the users:)

4. krainey

krainey New Member

New Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes

Hey folks, we've updated our listing of Las Vegas hotel promos on the first page of this thread. If you're looking to book a Vegas vacation for the upcoming holiday season, or just want a break from the cold weather come January, check out the available deals. There are a lot of terrific options for discounts on suites, package stays, and more.

Use the Page 1 link above or click on this Las Vegas promos link to go back to the first page. For more details on which hotels might suit you or the many things to do in the city, check out our Las Vegas guide.

5. isitfor56

isitfor56 New Member

Vegas Hotel Promo Codes

i was looking for good deals on Vegas hotels, and I found the Caesars Palace promo codes very useful since I've always wanted to stay there but found it to be a bit pricey. I've just made my reservations and saved 50% on a suite..yay! thanks d360

6. krainey

krainey New Member

2012 Las Vegas Promo Codes

We've updated our list of Las Vegas hotel promo codes on the forum to include some great package deals, including Spring Break getaways, spa packages, and more. All in all, 2012 looks like a terrific year for a trip to Vegas.

To see the new codes check out our first forum post on Las Vegas promo codes, or take a look at our travel guide to learn more about the best hotels and things to do in Las Vegas.

7. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Look up to the first post, it's been updated to early 2012, so those are all current.

8. d360

d360 Administrator