Las Vegas Pool Parties

Discussion in 'Other Las Vegas Topics' started by d360, Apr 9, 2007.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

What do you do after a night at the Las Vegas Clubs?
    Answer Rehab.

I don't mean go to Rehab I mean Rehab Las Vegas Style at the Hard Rock Hotel Pool. What better way to recover than to hang out at the pool with hundreds of fellow party goers.

Also this year the MGM Mirage Hotel will stepup and host their own competition to Rehab with the opening of Bare, European-style sun bathing secluded by towering palms.
    The best way to enjoy Bare is book your room at the Mirage and so you get easy access to the party. Rent a daybed or cabana if you have cash left over from the previous nights outing and enjoy!.

Book your room direct with MGM Mirage or visit the Barepool

Attached Files:

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What fun! This is a great way to relax and soak in the sun. The pool parties have become one of the best places in Las Vegas to party, and most of the hotels have added pool parties to their mix of fun. With cabana rentals, live music, DJs and more, there's plenty of hot times waiting for you.

3. nokidsallowed

nokidsallowed New Member

Pool Parties in Vegas closing down

I just wanted to update ya'll on some of the pool parties in Vegas: Encore Beach Club doesn't open on Fridays and Sundays anymore; while TAO Beach at Venetian and Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmo have closed down.

4. LVrealestateHELP

LVrealestateHELP New Member

When do the pools open back up for 2012?