Las Vegas Production Show

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by fbbw, Jun 12, 2007.

1. fbbw

fbbw New Member

My wife and I are heading to Vegas again and are looking for a Las Vegas production show. Last go around we saw the Fashionistas in Las Vegas. That was definitely an experience, however, this time we're looking for something a little more broadway. We hear Spamalot is a good choice or maybe even Blue Man Group. Though, we feel maybe Blue Man Group may be a little over-rated. Any thoughts? Suggestions? We leave for Vegas in August, any help is much appreciated.

2. everyann

everyann Guest

Well there are definitely a lot of Las Vegas Production shows to choose from and all are quite the experience. It just depends what you're in the mood for.

The Blue Man Group is a show that is a combination of tribal rhythms and mime-influenced comedy. So it's you're not into the mime thing, maybe it's not for you but the concept of the show is focused on art and music. They've used anything and everything to be a part of the show. It is world renowned for the engergetic performance. It's great for people of all ages. I wouldn't say that it is over rated...it's definitely a different experience.

Spamalot Las Vegas is a great show. It is very popular and highly recommended that you get your tickets in advance. It's based on the Holy Grail's premise. It is a show with off the wall humor and incorporates many of the movie's scenes. But they don't keep it stale with all of the old stuff, they've added some new jokes to keep with the times and keep it fresh.

If you're looking for something new on the Las Vegas strip, then give the Planet Hollywood Stomp Show a go. As one of the newest shows, it is open 6 days a week. If you're lookign to save a few bucks, avoid the 7pm show. The show features dance and drum beats in a unique performance. The cast includes dancers, musicians (not your average musicians) that play with garbage cans, broomsticks and anything that an produces a cacophony of original sound.

3. bddr36

bddr36 New Member

I would second the Planet Hollywood Stomp Show! It's great for people of all ages. If you and your wife like to participate in the shows than even better!