Las Vegas Promotional Code March 2008

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by nia, Jan 9, 2008.

1. nia

nia New Member

Hi all,

I'm planning to go to Vegas (4 ppl, 2 rooms) on March 1 - 4, 2008 and I'm looking for the promotion code or deals at Bellagio, Wynn, Venetian, and Paris Las Vegas..

Anyone please inform me..

Oh, I'm also looking for a good show during that time..

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Don't have anything that far out for the hotels your requesting. If you give it until February something will come up. Or here's one at the MGM Grand Las Vegas "Winter Warm Up" From $89 nt/ Plus, $25 activity credit (valid toward dining, entertainment and spa) and 2 roundtrip airport shuttle passes. December 18, 2007 - March 31, 2008 (Expires 3/31/08) Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes Promo Code: INB144

3. Se7en

Se7en New Member

Re: Las Vegas Promotional Code March 2008 ???

hey d360, I'm traveling in March as well, and checked out the code you gave, but it said it is expired = /

Please let me know the new ones. I am going from March 17-21, and looking for nice suites as well to share with 4 people.

4. d360

d360 Administrator

Here's a new MGM Grand offer called the "No Regrets offer *Additional discount on top of our already low online rates *Offer is non-refundable and may not be canceled or changed. Jan 23 - Apr 30, 2008 (Expires 4/30/08) Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes Promo Code: INB150

5. nia

nia New Member

Hey d360,
    Have you got the latest promo code for the hotels I mentioned above for March 2008?

6. roveer

roveer New Member

Try promo code "vegas". I just got 69.00 per night. Cheapest I've ever had in Vegas and I've stayed at Monte a few times.

Roveer