Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by jobiland, Jan 10, 2013.
Really? I have found plenty of info on shows, events, etc by just googling it. Anyways, what kind of Vegas shows "tickle" your fancy? The International Rugby Sevens will be taking place in Vegas again at Sam Boyd Stadium on Feb 8-10. There's also the Cirque MJ show at Mandalay Bay and Celione Dion show taking place in Feb.
What about O, Beatles Love, Rat Pack and CeeLo's show at Planet Hollywood? there'll be some shows on at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Feb, though they have not publish their schedule yet. If I were you, I'd travel in late Feb or mid April. Do avoid the spring break period because Vegas goes bananas then
best time to buy las vegas show tickets
I dont think feb is a good time to be in Vegas to catch a Vegas show, though I am sure you'll find something worthy of seeing like Terry Fator or Jabbawockeez. Whatever you do, dont bother buying tickets in advance because you can get show tickets for very cheap once you're in Vegas either on the day of or the day before the show.
if you are planning to be in Vegas this month, here it's a list of current shows/ events in Vegas:
- Criss Angel's Believe: inside the mind of Criss Angel
- Cirque du Soleil 'O': water-themed production
- 'Zumanity' The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil: features 50 eclectic musicians and performers
- Blue Man Group: funny blue men
- Fantasy: features stunning topless showgirls
- George Wallace performing live in concert
Separate names with a comma.