Las Vegas Shows for Feb 2013

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by jobiland, Jan 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. jobiland

jobiland New Member

hello people, I've been doing some searching online about Vegas show happening in Feb this year and it doesn't seem to be that much info that I've found. Im taking a 15 day trip in Feb the better half of Vegas and I really would like to to catch a Vegas show. Does anyone know roughly when Vegas puts out show schedules?

Thanks...

2. aqualing

aqualing New Member

Really? I have found plenty of info on shows, events, etc by just googling it. Anyways, what kind of Vegas shows "tickle" your fancy? The International Rugby Sevens will be taking place in Vegas again at Sam Boyd Stadium on Feb 8-10. There's also the Cirque MJ show at Mandalay Bay and Celione Dion show taking place in Feb.

3. jeremiahs

jeremiahs New Member

What about O, Beatles Love, Rat Pack and CeeLo's show at Planet Hollywood? there'll be some shows on at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Feb, though they have not publish their schedule yet. If I were you, I'd travel in late Feb or mid April. Do avoid the spring break period because Vegas goes bananas then;)

4. lkoKals

lkoKals New Member

best time to buy las vegas show tickets

I dont think feb is a good time to be in Vegas to catch a Vegas show, though I am sure you'll find something worthy of seeing like Terry Fator or Jabbawockeez. Whatever you do, dont bother buying tickets in advance because you can get show tickets for very cheap once you're in Vegas either on the day of or the day before the show.

5. querazer

querazer New Member

if you are planning to be in Vegas this month, here it's a list of current shows/ events in Vegas:

- Criss Angel's Believe: inside the mind of Criss Angel
    - Cirque du Soleil 'O': water-themed production
    - 'Zumanity' The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil: features 50 eclectic musicians and performers
    - Blue Man Group: funny blue men
    - Fantasy: features stunning topless showgirls
    - George Wallace performing live in concert