Las Vegas Strip hotel deals for September 18-22??

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by DenTone, Aug 12, 2008.

1. DenTone

DenTone New Member

Hey guys, first time post on here... I'll be going to Vegas on the 18th of September for a wedding on the 20th. Great thing about that is my 23rd BIRTHDAY! is on September 18th as well. Just wondering if you guys know of any deals for someone checking in on their birthday? Or, any hotel deals (preferably on the strip) for that time period. I'm looking to spend somewhere between 80-140$/ night. Thanks!

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Try this promo code its a great offer. Where's the wedding party staying?

MGM Grand "No Regrets" Rates from $80/nt. Experience the comfort and excitement of MGM Grand, the resort that delivers Maximum Vegas. * Additional discount on top of our already low online rates, Offer is non-refundable and may not be canceled or changed (*See site for additional details and restrictions). Jul 30 - Oct 31, 2008. Promo Code: INB198 (Exp 10/31/08) Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes Promo Code: INB198

3. DenTone

DenTone New Member

Hey thanks for the reply! The wedding party is staying at the Alexis Park Resort... I was hoping to find a deal for the MGM to! That one looks perfect. Thanks a lot! I'm gonna book that one for now, but if anyone else has anything please post! :)

Thanks again!