Las Vegas Suites

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by trockstar27, Mar 21, 2007.

1. trockstar27

trockstar27 New Member

for my 21st b-day, i am trying to find a suite in vegas, so i can go with my friends, which hotel has the nicest suite, and that would be fun for 20-21 yr. olds?

2. d360

d360 Administrator

There are many Hotels on the strip that have suites what are you looking to spend per night? do you want be at a good pool hotel? do you prefer vegas nightlife? I'd start off with those questions to narrow it down.

Also take a look at the virtual tours we have at the Bellagio, Wynn Hotel Suite if your looking to spend some coin, if not look at the Mirage, or Luxor. Write back with more details and I can give you more ideas.

3. joe

joe Guest

Or, if you're like me and have dozens and dozens of friends, you can pool all your paperboy money and get one of those basketball-themed suites at The Palms. Or the Crib suite. Or the bowling suite. You can probably do without the Hot Pink suite, unless I'm mistaken and am not talking to a dude. The downside to this is there's about a 40% chance one of the Maloofs is going to show up at your party and try to steal all the women. On the other hand, there's a 65% chance Flava-Flav will show up!

4. d360

d360 Administrator

Ya I figured posting the fantasy suites at the Palms would be not in their budget considering the thread started in "Las Vegas Deals". The suites start at like 3k and go up to 20 or 30k a night. Only high rollers and boss ballers need check them out!!

5. jrc

jrc New Member

Man, bring 25 of your buddies and that hardwood suite is only a grand per person! Per night! Or I can go to my local gym for about $3. Of course, then I'll miss out on the nude women in my Jacuzzi.

Anyway, yeah, I agree that the Luxor has decent mid-range suites. You might want to look into Treasure Island as well.

6. rconpascua

rconpascua New Member

Hi there! I'm Rcon Franchesca Pascua, 22, writer, who also loves to explore and write about exotic destinations like Morocco. You should probably check out the Venetian hotel or the Residence Inn.

7. d360

d360 Administrator