LAX Nightclub

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by d360, Jan 4, 2008.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

A few of us are headed down to Vegas next month and plan to visit LAX nightclub at the Luxor hotel. Has anyone did the club and your thoughts?

2. hotchix

hotchix New Member

Hey D360!

We were at LAX last Saturday and it was off the hook! We were hot.. just kidding. The girls were hot and the guys were looking ok as well. Not sure about weeknights but tell em to hit it on Saturday and they will enjoy.

xo

3. cdsumm

cdsumm New Member

I'm not sure this will be of any use because I have never been to LAX. However, if you are looking for a sweet after hours nightclub, check out Drais in the Barbary Coast. Think it opens about 2 am. It's off the hizzy!! The Voo-Doo Lounge atop the Rio is also F in sweet!

4. d360

d360 Administrator

I can vouch for those two! Drais's gets my vote though

5. taisou108

taisou108 New Member

There are much better clubs in Las Vegas than LAX. The club layout is very simple, boring, and gets old quick. This place is full of narrow walkways and there's really no space for anything. Bouncers bounce you around the place since you can barely stop anywhere to take in the environment. I also tried the VIP service there and they were very unprofessional. I argued with a bouncer for half an hour about how I could go in to the VIP area with my group but only the women were allowed to drink. He then said he doesn't really have to let me in to begin with. After much long, drawn out drama he said to have fun and do whatever we want. Everything put together just easily killed the mood. Both of my visits there were terrible. If you want a good club to go to I highly recommend Tao. Don't even bother with LAX!