list of countries that fly directly to Armenia

Discussion in 'Armenia' started by campeon, Jun 6, 2013.

1. campeon

campeon New Member

If you're wondering about direct flights to Armenia, most major cities offer direct flights to the capital Yerevan. These include: Moscow (Aeroflot, S7, Transaero), Dubai (fly dubai), Warsaw (LOT) , Rome (Alitalia), Vienna (Austrian airlines), Paris (Air France), London (bmi) ans Prague (Czech Airlines).

2. Sarakenko

Sarakenko New Member

There are rumors about the possibility of direct flights from LAX and/or JFK to Yerevan in the next few years, but I honestly dont see it happening. As far as Turkey, I know the country hasn't got any diplomatic relations with Armenia but they do have regular charter flights from Yerevan to Turkish beach resorts like Antalya.

3. HikersBootz

HikersBootz New Member

Most major airlines fly to Armenia nowadays. I suggest traveling to Armenia during the autumn season and you should spend most of your time in Yerevan - the capital city. Yerevan boast most of the attractions in the country, though dont miss out taking day trips to the countryside to visit the natural spring waters.

4. UrbanoXX

UrbanoXX New Member

Try to fly to Armenia between April and November. There's very little rain and a lot of sun from April thru November. I personally would travel to Armenia either in mid April or the last week of November to benefit from cheaper airfare and cheaper hotel rates.