Lodging at Utah ski resorts

Discussion in 'Utah' started by kikk, Feb 14, 2008.

1. kikk

kikk New Member

My boyfriend and I are planning to go for Utah skiing and looking for cheap ski lodging at Utah Resorts. We’re expecting a nice rental with affordable price, also, if you know of any other information on snowboarding, please share with us, it would be helpful. Thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi, there is a wide variety of lodging options like vacation Homes, condos and cabins available in Utha, but you didn't mention which city or location would you prefer? so specify the location then only it is easy to recommend your choice.

3. kikk

kikk New Member

thanks Andrew. even though there are too many awesome resorts, we prefer Park City, since it has active nightlife, so please suggest a good place to stay and things to do?

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

You are right, Park City is an excellent place for skiing and nightlife. It has three wonderful ski areas namely Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. As far as i know the Canyons is awesome and has reasonable lodging at the base.

Park City Vacation Rentals is there to help you to plan your Utah skiing holidays. They will arrange flight tickets, accommodation, lift tickets, ski rentals and even rental cars to make your trip easy. Call them on 1-800-650-0102 and book your trip. Best of luck!

5. Lynnie81

Lynnie81 Moderator

Park City has a great variety of accomodation for you to choose from. There is a page on Park City Hotels that should help you find what you are looking for.

I would say the The Best Western Landmark Inn would be a good option. It is reasonably prices and has fantastic amenities. They also offer a Complimentary City shuttle through-out Park City from 8a.m. - 11 p.m.

Things to do would be skiing of course, Horse Drawn Sleigh rides, Tubing, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Golf, Scenic Air Tours, Horseback rides, Boating. Park City Main Street is fantastic for shopping with a mix of stores and a good choice of places to eat and drink. Also in the area you have a choice of museums and art galleries which you might be interested in.

6. dlt

dlt New Member

I really really want to experience the balloon ride in the Park City area, can anyone tell me now is it possible and recommend a good company who arrange this ride, I want to go few thousands feet up!!!