luxury and regular river cruises

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by pedromontana, Sep 2, 2009.

1. pedromontana

pedromontana New Member

hi guys, I was wondering if any of you could tell me the difference between luxury and regular river cruises?
    thanks

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

The difference between luxury river cruises and regular river cruises is mainly down to the size of the boat. Luxury river cruise ships hold just over two hundred passengers and have more extra space for additional amenities like a full-service restaurant or larger passenger bedrooms.

Also, luxury river cruises will be all inclusive, so you will have your food and room all paid for with the price of your cruise ticket as well as activities.

With regular cruise ships, day trips and tours at ports-of-call are usually not included in your cruise ship price, so expect to pay for any extra tours on your own.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. lisaseoexpert

lisaseoexpert New Member

Hello

Its really great to hear the difference between two..anyone knows about the Cruise ship for Indonesia...And whats the procedure for make booking in it?

Thanks

4. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

If you're cruising to Indonesia the type of cruise I believe you are after it's a South Pacific cruise.

The port of call for a South Pacific cruise can be Australia but it you can find out with the cruise ship company what their pot of call might be.

Then, you choose the type of cruise ship (size, luxury ship, etc). And lastly, you choose when you are departing.

If you're looking for discounted ship cruises then it is a good idea to book your South Pacific cruise at the last moment.

However, if you have special needs such as a special itinerary, a disability, etc; it is best to book well in advance so they can accommodate this.