Macau Hotels

Discussion in 'Macau' started by bizda, Jun 28, 2007.

1. bizda

bizda New Member

Hi,
    I am planning a trip to Macau this September with my family. We will be spending a week there and doing a day trip to all interesting places of Macau. So we would like to stay in the most convenient location near the sights and public transports. Is there any good budget Macau Hotels with basic comforts? Anybody has any ideas about Macau Hotels or any other good places to go that offer a little bit of activities for my children?

2. johnakmm

johnakmm New Member

Hi,
    The New Century Hotel Macau in Macau is famous for its location. The location of New Century Hotel Macau makes it perfectly placed to provide the magnificent views of the city of Macau. The hotel is also known for its exceptional Room Facilities and Dining .This hotel is 2 km. far away from the Airport.The guests simply fall in love with the ambience of this hotel.

3. itravler

itravler Guest

Hi,
    I preferred to stay in Royal Macau hotel during my Macau visits. The hotel has easy access to the Macau attractions such as Guia lighthouse and fort and very near to the shops, nightlife and the amenities. It always provided me quiet and relaxing environment. The price is affordable and it offers some children activities too. I hope this would be helpful.

4. Trevor

Trevor New Member

Think about if you want to stay on the Macau peninsula section where things are really crowded, or on Taipa Island, where things are a bit more laid back but you still have access to transportaion. Dont forget to visit the new Venetian Macao on the Cotai Strip if you get to Macao after August 28th. Have fun!

- Trevor