Macau Tower

Discussion in 'Macau' started by posswar, Jun 28, 2007.

1. posswar

posswar New Member

Hi,

Being a first time tourist to Macau, I would like to know more about Macau Tower and the nearest airport to the destination. Are there any direct pick-ups (taxi or bus) from the airport to the Macau Tower? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. itravler

itravler Guest

You'll fly into Macau International Airport located on Taipa Island. Public buses are frequent and inexpensive around the Macau peninsula but I'd recommend a Taxi, it just depends on your budget. Taxis are metered and charge MOP10 flagfall. There may also be a surcharge when traveling between islands.

The Bus options are: 9A, 18, 23, 32

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Did you know that you bungee jump from the Macau Tower? You can also climb the mast, go on a skywalk, and experience life at its most thrilling. The more mild souls also are welcome at the Macau Tower. There's plenty of dining, shopping, and fun inside, too.

4. MartinaTopley

MartinaTopley New Member

go to Macau Tower

I went to Macau for the day from Hong Kong to visit the Macau tower and do the skywalk. It's like the edgewalk in Toronto as in the views are amazing. You get fantastic views over macau while leaning over the edge, jump in the air and swing in your harness. It's so much fun, it was one of the highlights of my trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I really recommend it people!