Made in America Festival

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania' started by Vicolette, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Start planning ahead for the Made in American Festival scheduled for September 1 and 2 in Philly. Limited early bird passes, general admission two day passes, VIP passes, and vacation packages are available for the music fest with some fine musicians like Pearl Jam, D'Angelo, Passion Pit and Jay Z.

2. uallcomes

uallcomes New Member

Philly locals are so very damn lucky to be hosting Made in America! I just found out that Jay-Z and Drake will make an appearance at the festival along with the legedary Run DMC. I also hear rumors that there may be a small chance that PRESIDENT Barack Obama might be rocking out in the festival too, lol:)

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I wouldn't surprised who might show up. The festival has been getting a lot of airtime. I can only imagine how many people will make there way to this big bash in Philly.

4. precised5

precised5 New Member

tell me about it. Im even hearing now that the Nets Owner "Mikhail Prokhorov" was saying that he was going to rap alongside Jay-Z during his concerts at the Barclays Center. LOL

5. isjustcrasg

isjustcrasg New Member

Made in America Festival line-up

if anyone cares to know. The full line up for Made in America fest will also include Jill Scott, Gary Clark, Jr., DJ Shadow, the Hives, Pearl Jam, D’Angelo, Skrillex, Rick Ross, Passion Pit, Santigold, Miike Snow, Odd Future, Janelle Monáe, Dirty Projectors and, of course, Jay-Z himself.

6. jackjordan

jackjordan New Member

Whats the price for two passes? I would love to be there with my buddy.

7. Photofun

Photofun New Member

A two-day pass is normally $150. You can also get a VIP Pass for around $500. By the way, this year's date for the festival are August 31-September 1. Beyoncé, Nine Inch Nails, Public Enemy, Emilee Sandé, Solange and other cool acts are gonna be performing.