Malta in October

Discussion in 'Malta' started by azchive4, Apr 1, 2011.

1. azchive4

azchive4 New Member

I am going to Malta in October and I am so excited! It looks incredible and I can't wait. My only concern is the weather...I am hoping it will still be beach weather, I will be there the first week of October, any thoughts? Would you recommend a hotel or renting a house? If anyone feels so inclined, I would love to hear about your time in Malta! Thanks :)

2. Jenna

Jenna Moderator

Going to Malta in autumn is great and the first week of October is even better since crowds are fewer and weather is still okay for getting a tan.

Do have in mind though that weather can`t be guaranteed in early October as it can rain. If it does rain it doesn`t usually last very long so, it's not an issue.

As for accomodation, I would suggest staying in an all inclusive hotel since who really wants to do any work while on holiday ?

Btw, you should get a reasonable deal for an all inclusive hotel. A good area for you would be St Julians or Sliema as these areas have a good choice of hotels, plenty of restaurants and nightlife.