Mamanuca Island, Fiji

Discussion in 'Fiji' started by mrjones, Jul 29, 2008.

1. mrjones

mrjones New Member

Hi there!! We're coming to Fiji by next month end but only for 8 days. We are staying 3 nights in Nadi and coming to Mamanuca Island, so does anyone have any suggestions on nice place to stay and tours around the island? thanks for any advice.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi Jones, Mamanuca is a group of small islands including Malolo,Beachcomber,Mana,Malolo Lailai,Monu, Monuriki, Treasure Island, Navini, Tavarua plus some more. So to which island are you heading to?

3. mrjones

mrjones New Member

Treasure island is my long time plan, so give me few suggestions about this island, that is what to do? where to stay...

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

That's fine. it's a nice island and a great choice for honeymoons or a family vacations. We have only 2 nights here before heading to Suva, but had a wonderful time. Most of the hotels are located very near to the beach and giving a nice ocean view. Treasure island offers white sand beach with an excellent wildlife and tropical weather year around. We have booked rooms in Treasure Island resort, so they picked us in Nadi airport and we came here by a seaplane within 10 mins. The rooms were comfortable with A/C facilities and we enjoyed many activities including Island hopping trip, fish feeding and Beachcomber trip.

Dining in Treasure Island is also a great experience, especially the seafood with some special Fijian sauce, oh!, delicious. You can have it too!

5. caribbean1

caribbean1 New Member

hi Jones, as well as Treasure island, Beachcomber is also a stunning spot with excellent beaches and i recommend you to visit this too. One of my friends arranged his weeding party here last January,2008 and I visited with my family. We have stayed in a private bure on the beach and the view was excellent. And everyday we had a cocktail under the shade of a beach umbrella. we were here for 3 nights and apart from relaxing on the beach, there are activities include sailing,snorkeling, canoing, pedal boats,mini golfs and tennis available, so visit and have fun.

6. mrjones

mrjones New Member

thanks for all responses, can you tell me how to get into Beachcomber from Treasure island?