Mardi Gras Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Other Las Vegas Topics' started by krainey, Jan 18, 2012.

1. krainey

krainey New Member

New Orleans has always been the city that's synonymous with Mardi Gras and all its festivities, but with the awesome parties that Las Vegas is known for, it makes sense that they're getting in on the action as well. There are a few great Mardi Gras Las Vegas events coming up in 2012, including:
    *The Mardi Gras Ball at the Golden Nugget, on February 18 at 8 pm. Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple in advance, or $20 each at the door. VIP tables with bottle service are available for $175.
    *The Naughty Mardi Gras Party at the M Resort will also be on February 18 at 8 pm. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door, and the party will feature Zowie Bowie.

Check back for more information as we find out about additional Mardi Gras 2012 events, or check out our list of things to do in Las Vegas and Las Vegas hotel promo codes to get deals on booking your hotel room.

2. MallorcaPP

MallorcaPP New Member

going to vegas for mardi grass

thanks posting, we're going to be in vegas and I was looking for the mardi gras things to do but was out of luck. How can we go to the biggest party place in the world and not celebrate Mardi Gras. thanks a bunch!

3. Casitapo

Casitapo New Member

Mardi Gras/ Carnival

geez I don't realize Mardi Gras fell on the same week as carnival. Im going to Rio with my wife for five nights so we're gonna miss out. Why don't they show any kind of ads or get any hints on websites for Fat Tuesday celebrations? the Orleans website didn't even make a mention of it:(

4. femiKuti

femiKuti New Member

Mardi Gras celebrations in Las Vegas

Harrah’s, O’Sheas and Flamingo are gonna be hosting a Mardi Gras celebration outdoors between the Carnaval Court, O’Sheas and Margaritaville. the parade will make it’s way between the three hotels every half hour from 4 to 8 p.m. and will be joined by a Dixie Band, Harrah’s and Flamingo showgirls, greeter girls, a baton twirler and Margaritaville stilt-walkers.