Martha's Vineyard Film Festival

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by Vicolette, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Film enthusiasts will get an eyeful of new and innovative movies on March 15 through March 17 at the 13th Martha's Vineyard Film Festival. For 3 days, enjoy films and great food at the Chillmark Community Center. Tickets are $15. The Harbor View Hotel and Resort located in Edgartown has special festival package discounts.

2. gps90

gps90 New Member

Martha's Vineyard Film Festival has to be one of the most fun things to do on the Island during the spring. If you like original films, a welcoming environment and delicious food, make a plan to plant your bottom in a borrowed sofa and visit this amazing, small town Film Festival. I'll see you there;)

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

There's also a Daffodil festival, which is a great spring event. It's in nearby Nantucket April 26-28. It's a great time to celebrate the bounty of the season!

4. pvetkin

pvetkin New Member

One of the things that I love about Martha’s Vineyard in the summer is the quality and variety of activities and events taking place. I heard this year the festival is playing host to 13 films including 11 documentaries and 2 feature films...really looking forward to it;)