Mauritius Flights

Discussion in 'Mauritius' started by JacksonIn, May 16, 2017.

1. JacksonIn

JacksonIn New Member

Hi,

Is there any direct flight to Mauritius from London? Which is the best way to get around and visit must see attractions... Can anyone help me please... Thanks in advance.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Yes, Air Mauritius operates direct flights to Mauritius from London and prices start from £800.

Few years back in December, I spent around a week in Mauritius and rented a car with £25 per day (includes GPS). Gone along the north coast of Mauritius & explored mostly all popular attractions, it was really adventurous. I suggest renting a car is the best option. North coast has Grand Bay, Cap Malheureux, Pereybere and Grand
    Gaube and all offer beautiful beaches. I spend a lot of time at Grand bay. It's very famous for all water activities including windsurfing, water skiing, catamaran cruises, yachting, deep sea fishing and sailing trips.

Mauritius is my favourite beach holiday destination since it offers wonderful white sandy beaches and blue lagoons. You can visit Port Louis too and it's the best place to do shopping. I bought lot of things & souvenirs at Le Caudan Waterfront shopping centre. Pre book your trip and enjoy Mauritius vacation.