Missouri Vacations

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by roddd, Jul 21, 2007.

1. roddd

roddd New Member

I need some quick help. We are planning for Missouri Vacations for 3 weeks to celebrate our 25 Anniversary, but we haven't booked flight tickets or any hotels yet. We need some advice on nice hotels/restaurants/must sees or anything about Missouri Vacations. Can anyone help?

2. itravler

itravler Guest

Taking up Missouri vacations for 3 weeks will not be enough to explore the beautiful city. When I and my friend went to Missouri, we really had a great time there on exploring plenty of places such as state parks, museums, zoos, theme parks and caves all around the state and to name a few Kansas City Zoo, Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, The Toy and Miniature Museum, Shatto Milk Company and Branson USA Amusement Park. We tasted the best wines in the world in Missouri. We stayed in one of the scenic resort settings and it was easily accessible to the attractions and is very comfortable. Missouri has around 350 restaurants and over 32,000 seats and so Branson, Missouri offers quality food.

3. MODisneyFan

MODisneyFan New Member

If you're visiting Kansas City, be sure to leave some time for window shopping on the Plaza. It's a beautiful part of town with classy stores and gorgeous fountains.