Morocco day trip

Discussion in 'Morocco' started by felipeL, Jul 29, 2009.

1. felipeL

felipeL New Member

hi guys, has anyone done the Morocco day trip from Spain, and what u recommend seeing ? thanks..):

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

The ferry from Tarifa to Tangier is the best way to get into Morocco for a day trip. There are a few places you must visit:

If you are interested in Moroccan architecture and Art then, Tangiers is the place to visit. There are some beautiful old buildings, plus many art galleries. Assilah has an art festival during the whole of August just before Ramadam commences.

Fez is the heart of Morocco and most people visit here to experience the real Morocco.It's only five hours away by train from Tangier.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. lucas

lucas New Member

Hello!
    I would recommend doing your trip such as visiting Casablanca, Fes, Meknes, Marrakesh and head to Ouarzazate. i went to desert too and i had an overnight in a Berber tent by camels, i would also recommending riding Quads or doing an extra activity. We went on a private tour for several days there and everything was as planned, I had an amazing time.

good luck

4. MonicaJaime

MonicaJaime New Member

Hi there,

Morocco is just nine miles from Spain and so is a very tempting day trip to take when you fancy a break from Europe. However, the only city you are going to be able to see in a day is Tangier, a dirty port city that should be avoided at all costs. If possible, take at least three days in Morocco and give yourself a chance to at least see Marrakesh. I love Morocco.