Must see places in North Dakota

Discussion in 'North Dakota' started by J.M.Kolazov, May 20, 2014.

1. J.M.Kolazov

J.M.Kolazov New Member

While in or passing through North Dakota, there are a few places you cannot miss visiting. They are Theodore Roosevelt and Badlands national parks, Bismark's Capitol Building, and Jamestown which is home to the world's largest buffalo monument. My favorite places, though, are Theodore Roosevelt and Badlands national parks as they are are great for spotting wildlife like bison, prairie dogs, mule deer, antelope and wild horses.

2. Mr.joha

Mr.joha New Member

I remember enjoying the North Dakota Heritage Center in Bismark when I was there last.... while in Bismark, visit the State Capitol Complex too. Be sure to pass by Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park to check out the restored military buildings and tour the Native American village there.

3. imaginede

imaginede New Member

Taking a tour of the Chateau de Mores State Historic Site and visiting the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame
    in the town of Medora are must-sees in North Dakota. The North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame is actually located at the entrance to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and from there you can also enjoy amazing views of the Little Missouri River.