Napa Valley Wine Train

Discussion in 'Napa Valley' started by MeidethKutcher, Mar 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. MeidethKutcher

MeidethKutcher New Member

hello,

I'll be booking a week trip to Napa Valley with my wife to enjoy mainly wine tasting tours. However, i would love to do the Napa Valley wine train tour. I am curious about what kind of places we'd see during the tour..any ideas anyone?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

if you are traveling with your wife, you'd definitely love the Napa Valley wine train. You get to take in the countryside at a relaxed pace, for an enjoyable afternoon. During the tour on the train you get to ride by all the wineries so you can get a feel for the area and look over the Napa Valley wineries you might want to visit later in your trip.

You will ride by mustard plants in Yountville, rumble past the Grgich Winery, where you can disembark and get back on when the trains returns south again if you're participating in the optional tour of this winery.

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I just saw this on some travel TV show and it looked like so much fun. The gourmet chef makes the meals right on board and uses seasonal ingredients. Of course there's great wine, too. It looks like fun.