National Park Senior Pass

Discussion in 'Utah' started by Boffinz, Apr 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Boffinz

Boffinz New Member

Now I'm proud to have my own senior pass, I wanted to tell you all about how great it is. If you are 62 years or older, I recommend buying a Senior Pass. The pass allows you access plus three other persons in parks where you have a shuttle or per person fee. You can buy a Senior Pass via mail order from USGS website and in all it only costs $20.

2. Vagabonde

Vagabonde New Member

So true the Senior Pass is such a great deal.....by the way, the senior park does not only admit you into national parks but forests, refuges, monuments and recreation areas too. Also, the senior pass holder gets a 50 percent discount on federal use fees charged for camping, swimming, boat launching, parking and tours.

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

You're so right about how cool these passes are. My grandma uses hers all the time, and she loves visiting all these places for free (well after she paid her $20). Passes also are available for those with disabilities and veterans, as long as you have the proper paperwork. Check out this PDF for a list of places where you can buy them: PDF.