NCAA tourney time

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by PDXpeet, Sep 12, 2008.

1. PDXpeet

PDXpeet New Member

hey hey
    I've been to vegas a bunch -- probably 15 times now over the last 13 years, but never for March Madness. My question to the admin (or anyone who knows as much as he does!) does booking hotels for the first/second round require booking any further in advance than usual? That's March 19-22 this year (2009).

Looking at the Palms, Venetian, Mirage, Paris, Bellagio for a regular deluxe or jr. suite depending on price.

Will we be able to hold out for Dec/Jan for the promo codes, or should we snap up early?

thanks!

2. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

March is one of the busiest months in Vegas as not only are the basketball tourney games happening but the town is always a buzz in a plethora of conventions that time of year...I have many people that book up to a year in advance for march madness....believe it or not, I think the first two weekends are actually busier than the finals weekend...so my advice is to book the rooms NOW...

3. travelguide

travelguide New Member

How early should I book my room for march madness.Is December-Jan enough or should I book still in advance.