Need help for Nepal Trip

Discussion in 'Nepal' started by Vegasgrl, May 26, 2017.

1. Vegasgrl

Vegasgrl New Member

Hi there,

Could anyone please suggest an itinerary to visit Nepal for a week. Is it better to hire private taxi, or to book sight seeing tour? I came to know form the net that there is a chance to visit Everest by helicopter tours. Is it so? Looking forward for good suggestions. Thanks in advance.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

First day, I checked into a hotel in Kathmandu which is a capital of Nepal, and visited Pashupatinath Temple, Chitwan National Park and Narayanhiti Palace Museum. Next day I reached Bhaktapur and took a bus to Nagarkot & explored the mountain views and styed in Bhaktapur for a night, then headed to Patan next day early morning by taxi. Visited Patan Museum, Krishna Mandir and Patan Durbar Square then did some shopping. Then booked a short trek for 3 days from Pokhara, and enjoyed the views of the world’s highest mountains.

You can book a sight seeing tour or trekking tour package online which include helicopter tour too. I really enjoyed the Mount Everest on a 45-minute flight tour from Kathmandu's airport. There are many wonderful viewpoints in Nepal to see Himalayas and Kalapatthar is a stunning view point for the panoramic views of Mount Everest peaks. Trekking is the most popular activity in Nepal, so don't miss it and enjoy your Nepal vacation. Visit Nepal Hotels page too for the best choice of accommodation.