New York to Bermuda cruises

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by wanderer, Mar 26, 2013.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Has anyone taken a cruise from New York to Bermuda? I know there are more sailings available and it doesn't take that long to get there. Any suggestions for a good ship to choose or a company to go with for New York to Bermuda cruises?

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

You know, one of the best things about these cruises is how cheap they are. You can get them for $500 or $600, and pay what you'd pay for a regular hotel per night.

Several ships make this sailings, from many of the major cruiseship comanies. Holland America, Norwegian, and Carnival all offer these cruises in the spring, summer, and fall. I forgot Royal Carribbean. They go on this route too.

3. hp908

hp908 New Member

I totally agree on that....me and my hubby were looking to travel to Bermuda on the cheap and cruising was the cheap alternative. It's hard to believe cruising to Bermuda is cheaper than flying and staying in a hotel there. Using a cruise ship as a hotel and restaurant is really the way to go in Bermuda;)

4. goldsberg

goldsberg New Member

I would like to point out that luxury cruises out of NY don't just go to Bermuda...most luxury cruise liners that go to Bermuda include other stops along the way. Of course, if Bermuda is your only destination you can get on a short hop cruise to Bermuda. Royal Caribbean and Holland America are good options but for me it'd be Celebrity all the way.