Night life in Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by kikk, Nov 12, 2007.

1. kikk

kikk New Member

Heading to Baton Rouge for 2 days business trip, I will be engaged one full day with my business work and would like to spend the other day in good bars and restaurants. Any recommended areas for 27 year old male. How is the night life in Baton Rouge? any help?

2. ftuley

ftuley New Member

You can try Churchill's Cigars and Elixirs-7949 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 · 225-927-4211
    If you're tired of run-of-the-mill bars and lounges, Churchill's will take your tastes to a whole new level. The sophisticated establishment – a refuge of marble, crystal, and oak millwork – is a frequent haven for professionals and folks who appreciate the finer things in life, from premium cigars to top-notch liqueurs. Or Clicks Billiards-5124 Corporate Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 · 225-925-0806-If you're the type who can't just nurse a drink at the bar and be content, Clicks has got you covered. At this happening spot, folks grab a beer and take to the pool tables for some friendly competition or to try their hand at darts. If all that's a little too staid, you'll even find foosball tables and video games to test your mettle. To keep the energy up, live bands play often, both local and national acts.
    Also Chimes Restaurant and Tap Room 3357 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70802 · 225-383-1754-A perennial favorite, this bar attracts all types within its dim, dark-wood interior. Proximity to LSU makes it a great college hangout, although it's much more than just a frat house stop-off. The Chimes' biggest draw is its huge supply of international beers – more than 120 (plus 30-some on tap). Nightly drink specials make the selection even more affordable, and the energy picks up as the evening progresses, thanks to folks testing all the beer formulations. If you get hungry in the midst of drinking, the menu boasts everything from seafood to sandwiches, along with an array of local specialties. In addition, big-screen TVs televise the biggest games of the day, especially those which LSU competes in. Or click here to see some more New Orleans Nightlife another link that you might want to take a look Things To Do In Louisiana.
    I hope this helps,have a good time!