Nile River Cruises in Egypt

Discussion in 'Egypt' started by playmor, Jun 29, 2008.

1. playmor

playmor New Member

My mum and dad are planning 8 days cruising holidays in Egypt, so can anyone suggest a nice Nile river cruise between Luxor and Aswan to explore the famous sites, they are in mid 50's, so recommend a safe tours please.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

My friend's family had 4 days cruising holidays in Egypt and they have gone through a travel company called M.S. Sherry Boat, one of Egypt's finest luxury operators of Nile Cruises. They offer luxurious accommodation, wonderfil cuisine, variety of entertainment options and take you to the sights and scenery stretching along the banks of the Nile river between Luxor and Aswan. so call them on +20 2 23907221, +20 2 23936320 or +20 2 23953180 and arrange your trip. have a good day!

3. playmor

playmor New Member

hi Andrew, thanks for your information, do you know how much will it me approximately, my mum is a budget planner and she likes to know the expenses, so please provide the nearest cost for Nile River Cruises in Egypt. thanks again.

4. jonesy

jonesy New Member

hello, I had a trip and it cost me around for £799 for 7 nights, so for couple it may come £1600, not much, just enjoy the trip.