ocean beach club virginia beach

Discussion in 'Virginia' started by wanderer, Aug 22, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Has anyone had the chance to stay at Ocean Beach Club Virginia Beach? It's located right on the famed Virginia Beach Boardwalk. The hotel tower is home to a combination of rooms and suites, everything from traditional hotel rooms to three-bedrooms. Amenities include a pool in view of the Atlantic Ocean and a fitness center, all the perks of staying in Virginia Beach suites.

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

The Virginia Beach Boardwalk is pretty great. I would love to stay right on the beach if I had the chance. It would be nice to hit the beach, the shops, and all the eateries. The hotel looks pretty nice, I would stay there.

3. fly23

fly23 New Member

I stayed there with family over the Christmas holidays. We were lucky to stay on the Harbor units, which had a nice ocean view from the balcony. The overall vibe there was nice, pleasant and staff seemed friendly, though the Beach club only has one "adult only pool" which meant having to share it with kids. Also, another drawback was that the Beach Club doesn't have a restaurant like Catch 31 at the Hilton.