Oktoberfest in Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Vicolette, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

It's that time of year again when lederhosen and steins of great tasting beer go hand in hand. This year, Beau's Brewery is hosting a 2-day event at the Vankleek Hill Fairgrounds in Ontario. There will be plenty of brews to go around from Beau's and 20 additional breweries to go along with some delicious food and a line up of live musical entertainment. Festivities begin on Friday, October 4 from 4pm-11pm and continue on Saturday from 11am-9pm.

2. karatekidII

karatekidII New Member

I’m already counting down the days and I cannot wait to head there and meet up some friends in Vankleek Hill again. I'm hearing good stuff for this year Oktoberfest event like Walter Ostanek who will be performing Traditional Bavarian music. Sloan, Kathleen Edwards, and The Sadies are also gonna be performing there which is great.

3. leonM

leonM New Member

largest Oktoberfest in Ontario

if you're going to travel ton Ontario for Oktoberfest, you may as well go to the Kitchener-Waterloo one, which is actually the largest Oktoberfest events outside of Munich. Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest is taking place in 3 days time for 9 days (Oct. 7 -to Oct 16).

4. JFoxxx

JFoxxx New Member

Yes, this is true about the Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest....Wish i was in Kitchener to party Oktoberfest. There's really no better place outside Munich to experience true Bavarian culture.